SUMMARY OF RULES
- Age 21 or older
- Open to citizens and permanent residents in Canada (except Quebec) & USA (48 continental states).
- Each day’s contest is different. Perhaps it’s a question(s), activity, challenge, sharing a photo or joke, creating a video something else.
- Must submit your entry using the form which must be received by the deadline which includes the “answer” as well as your name, email and at least 2 social media handles (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Vimeo, Snapchat etc.)
NOTE: 1 entry per day per person. We define this as a unique email address and unique social media handles.
Contest duration: 14 days
- It starts on March 19, 2020 and daily there is a new contest.
- NOTE: The deadline for the daily contest entry submission is 10 am EST (Eastern Standard Time)
- Contest Day 1 starts March 19 after midnight and ends on March 20 at 10 am EST.
- Contest Day 2 starts March 20 at midnight and ends on March 21 at 10 am EST
30 prizes all are gift cards.
- Days 1-13: two winners daily. Each winner can receive a $10 gift card (e-gift card or code sent by email) for Tim Hortons, Starbucks, and potentially Amazon.ca
- Day 14: Grand Finale one winner a $25 gift card
- PLUS: 3 Special Winners ($10 gift card each) for anyone who had participated in any day during the 14-day contest who did NOT win. The entires chosen may have been creatively written or an interesting social media post where McCabe Marketing’s handle was included, image or video. Something that will be fun to share
Promotion of Entries and Winning Entries
1. Each winner and their answers/comments (perhaps abbreviated by us) will be shared in a blog on the McCabe Marketing website and selected social media such as the following:
2. Selected entries that did NOT win, we may choose to share your comments/answers etc. on social media or in a blog. however, ONLY your first name would be used
- Twitter https://twitter.com/mccabemarketing
- LinkedIn Company page https://www.linkedin.com/company/2386538
- LinkedIn profile of Maureen McCabe, Marketing Consultant https://www.linkedin.com/in/maureenmccabe/
- Facebook Company page https://www.facebook.com/McCabeMarketing
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/mccabemarketing/
- Pinterest https://www.pinterest.ca/McCabeMarketing/
The fine print:
No cash substitution for the gift card prize. All decisions are final, there is no appeal. If there is a legal matter relating to this contest, it shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada.
If the rules are altered, this page will be updated.
Gift card terms as per each vendor.
Starbucks: a message is sent to the recipient informing them of your gift, with a link to retrieve it online. The link in the email goes to a page showing the eGift Card you created (the design you selected, with your recipient’s name and your personalized message), its value and code number. This page also gives simple instructions for redeeming the eGift Card. Sometimes, special offers and promotions are listed on the page. eGift Card FAQ, Terms and Conditions. You can use your eGift Card at all participating stores and online at starbucksstore.com.
There is no expiration date on your eGift Card. We recommend that you redeem it soon after you receive it, so you don’t forget.
Tim Hortons: a message is sent to the recipient informing them of your gift, You can instantly use the E-Gift TimCard® by printing it off, displaying it on a mobile phone or adding it to your TimCard® Account. No fees and no expiry date. Read the TimCard’s T&Cs.
Amazon Gift Card: This is being explored and not a commitment. NOTES: from Amazon, no fees and no expiration date, shipping may apply. No returns and no refunds on gift cards. Gift Card is redeemable towards millions of items storewide at Amazon.ca only.
IF THER ARE ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to answer each question within 24 hours.
Rules posted March 19, 2020, at 12:05 am
Revisions Date: TBD